Thoroughbred Makeover Diary: Final Preparations and Thoughts on the Future of Aftercare

Somehow, in the blink of an eye nine months have passed. When I think back on our first rides this winter over snow-covered muddy ground, it feels both like yesterday and like a faraway memory all at the same time. When I sat down to write this last pre-Makeover blog I had plans to detail our last two shows and map out our final 30 days of preparation but instead, I found myself truly overcome with emotion as I think back on what this journey has been like and the big takeaways that I have learned. So I hope you will indulge me a bit for this month’s blog.

Read More...



source https://www.americasbestracing.net/lifestyle/2022-thoroughbred-makeover-diary-final-preparations-and-thoughts-the-future-aftercare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twinspires Offer Code, USE OFFER CODE BESTANSWER for $200 Signup and FREE Powerplays and Picks

2023 Santa Anita Handicap Cheat Sheet: Get to Know the Horses

Late Summer/Fall 2021 Twinspires Offer Code