Thoroughbred Makeover Diary: Making Big Strides in Magical Month

September is always my favorite month of the year. It helps that it’s my birth month, but I always find something magical about the leaves changing and a cool breeze finally making its way to the Bluegrass to stay. This year has been no different, and with it, I have found myself more hopeful and excited about the Thoroughbred Makeover than I previously had been.

Read More...



source https://www.americasbestracing.net/lifestyle/2022-thoroughbred-makeover-diary-making-big-strides-magical-month

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twinspires Offer Code, USE OFFER CODE BESTANSWER for $200 Signup and FREE Powerplays and Picks

2023 Santa Anita Handicap Cheat Sheet: Get to Know the Horses

Late Summer/Fall 2021 Twinspires Offer Code