Coming Home for the First Time: Reflections on Breeders’ Cup 2022

I have been working as a turf writer for a few years now, but long before my days at the keyboard, I was a horse-crazy kid growing up in a land of ardent college football fans. The few times I went to the racetrack were hours spent taking all of it in, absorbing every detail – the sights, the sounds, even the smells – for later, when it was all done, memories to sustain me until the next time.

Read More...



source https://www.americasbestracing.net/lifestyle/2022-coming-home-the-first-time-reflections-breeders-cup-2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twinspires Offer Code, USE OFFER CODE BESTANSWER for $200 Signup and FREE Powerplays and Picks

2023 Santa Anita Handicap Cheat Sheet: Get to Know the Horses

Late Summer/Fall 2021 Twinspires Offer Code