Swaps: A Speedy, Well-Oiled Machine

Barry Irwin, now the head of Team Valor International, was entering his teenage years in Southern California when Swaps burst onto the scene in 1955. “He just really excited me and caught my imagination,” Irwin recalled. Irwin was hardly alone. Swaps’ popularity became so enormous that Union 76 gas stations began distributing posters of him. “I kept pushing my father to get gas there so I could get more pictures,” Irwin said.

Read More...



source https://www.americasbestracing.net/the-sport/2023-swaps-speedy-well-oiled-machine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twinspires Offer Code, USE OFFER CODE BESTANSWER for $200 Signup and FREE Powerplays and Picks

2023 Santa Anita Handicap Cheat Sheet: Get to Know the Horses

Late Summer/Fall 2021 Twinspires Offer Code