Thoroughbred Makeover Diary: Hear the Horse’s Voice First

As we all continue our retraining journey with our Thoroughbred Makeover potentials, there is still one thing that lingers on my mind … what discipline will I enter? The Thoroughbred Makeover makes it so enjoyable and easily geared toward whatever your horses needs might be. Historically, I have competed in Dressage, Show Hunter, and Competitive Trail. However, this year the more I ride and train with Goldie, the more unsure I become about what I should choose. 

Read More...



source https://www.americasbestracing.net/lifestyle/2023-thoroughbred-makeover-diary-hear-the-horses-voice-first

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twinspires Offer Code, USE OFFER CODE BESTANSWER for $200 Signup and FREE Powerplays and Picks

2023 Santa Anita Handicap Cheat Sheet: Get to Know the Horses

Late Summer/Fall 2021 Twinspires Offer Code