Thoroughbred Makeover Diary: Celebrating an Incredible Bond Formed with Dom

A few weeks ago, this was not what I thought I would be writing. I had hoped that I would be saying that Dom and I had made it to Kentucky and were excited to be competing at the Thoroughbred Makeover and achieving my dream of showing at the Kentucky Horse Park. But, unfortunately, that is not the case and Dom and I did not make the trip down to Kentucky.

Read More...



source https://www.americasbestracing.net/lifestyle/2023-thoroughbred-makeover-diary-celebrating-incredible-bond-formed-dom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twinspires Offer Code, USE OFFER CODE BESTANSWER for $200 Signup and FREE Powerplays and Picks

2023 Santa Anita Handicap Cheat Sheet: Get to Know the Horses

Late Summer/Fall 2021 Twinspires Offer Code